So, I’m kind of known for chicken nachos. Growing up, I experimented every time I made a batch and quickly discovered my favourite flavours and ingredients. And then, the Pampered Chef party happened.
At a friend’s home party, the host made these easy-peasy nachos with 6 ingredients and Blew. My. Mind. So simple, so delicious, and so share-worthy. So here we go, spilling trade secrets in the name of Nacho Night!
What you’ll need:
- 1 bag Tostitos (Restaurant style)
- 1 large orange pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 bag shredded Nacho cheese mix
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Pampered Chef Jamaican Jerk seasoning (IMPERATIVE to this recipe, I promise! If you want to order some, my local PC lady can help you out here.)
- Sprinkle both sides of your chicken with the PC seasoning and bake in the oven as directed on the package. Remove and dice into bite-sized pieces.
2. While the chicken is cooking, dice your orange pepper, place in a bowl and add about 1/2 tsp of PC seasoning.
3. Add the diced chicken and whole bag of cheese to the bowl and mix.
4. Spread your chips on an oven-safe pan and load them up with your chicken-pepper-cheese mixture.
5. Bake for 20 minutes at 350°.
Now, here comes the pure genius part!
6. Mix 1 tbsp of PC seasoning with your 1 cup of sour cream, and place it into a zip-lock baggie. Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag, and spread the spicy sour cream diagonally across the nachos!
And BAM! There you have it – the best nachos ever. These make a great weeknight dinner or an ample group snack when the friends are over for games night. And can I just say they go well with margaritas?